Firstly, go & play quiz of this chapter.
Here, you will get some important question regarding this chapter which helps you for the preparation of board exam.
- Discuss some advantages and limitations of e-mail.
i) Low cost
iii) Waste Reduction
iv) Ease of use
v) Record Maintenance
i) Hardware requirement
iii) A hasty medium
iv) Hard to convey emotion
2.Discuss the structure of an email message in brief.
Ans. In an email-message , apart from the message text, there are some other fields, which are used for some specific purposes as listed below:
i) To: In this field, the e-mail address of the recipient is given.
ii) CC: In this field, the e-mail address of the Carbon Copy recipients of the mail, are mentioned.
iii) BCC: In this field, the email address of the Blind Carbon Copy recipients are mentioned.
3. What is Social media ?
Ans. Any forum used to share information, news, opinions that is accessible by many users :
Social Networking sites
4. What advantages do online sources offer over traditional media ?
Ans. Online sources have several advantages over traditional media:
- Reach: Internet has made its reach in very nook & corner.
- Accessibility: Any body with a computer connected to Internet access.
- Usability : No special skills required.
- Recency: Latest updates, instant information.
- Permanence: A newspaper can’t be edited once printed; but an online sources can be edited whenever needed.
5. How is Facebook different from Twitter?
Ans. Facebook is a social networking site but twitter is a micro blog, a blogging service with limited characters posts.